Saturday, November 15, 2008

SNOW BADGERS #1

A RARE MOMENT WITH KEVIN AT THE GAME

BADGER PRIDE

Today was the final game of the season and the Badgers won Mesa in a blowout 65-20. Adding to that, Navarro, which is currently ranked #1, just lost their game, meaning that Snow will likely climb to #1 in the polls tomorrow.
The Top of the Mountains Bowl at the Real Salt Lake Stadium will be the National Championship game. Kevin is stoked because Badgers may win the National Championship the first and only time since he played in 1985, and during his first year as Athletic Director at Snow. Pretty cool, even for someone like me who doesn't like sports.


WE ARE WINNING--CAN WE HANG ON TO THE LEAD?

JAMAICA AND NICHOLAS AT THE GAME

AFTER THE GAME--HAPPY FOR THE WIN--


Mom, Dad, and Jamaica all went to the game and had beautiful 60 degree weather and blue skies all day. It couldn't have been more beautiful...unless I had a fly rod in one hand and a fish in the other.

On the home front, I am gradually adjusting to life in Ephraim. I still take on one work day in Utah County each week, but when I'm here, I am making an effort to get to know people, exercise, etc. The pace is sloooower. Let's just say... I get to walk alot. Makes the time go by. The kids are doing great and are very active in everything. Small towns agree with them.

11 more days before Jantzen comes for Thanksgiving! You don't think I'm excited or anything?!

HANNAH IN HER CHEER OUTFIT

KAYLA GETTING READY FOR PLAY DRESS REHEARSAL

No comments: